Thursday, June 17, 2010

Spamming, Spamming and even More Spamming!

SCAMMY Pictures, Images and Photos


by CHICKMELIONfreelance


You know there are a few things I just don’t do any more thanks to the pit bull like myopic intents of internet spammers and the total reluctance of the large corporations to take full control and responsibility of the situation that they are more than happy to reap financial rewards from. One is to never allow comments on my blog with links that accompany (no matter how relevant or innocent they may appear to be) and secondly I will never recommend Yahoo Business Groups as a viable means of networking and list building. Sorry Yahoo, but the greater tragedy is the blow taken by legitimate groups trying to survive this plague! It seems at the cost of innocent and legitimate business who stand in the middle a scammer and a large corporation as a wall, allowing both to ignore the existence of each other and continue on as "business as usual." Unfortunately the one who pays the price is the one in the middle.

This article is a cautionary note for all internet businesses out there regardless of how small they think they may be. Everyone is seemingly equal when a scam or a spam is in play. However the key similarity that seems to be targeted is BUSINESS.

I serve internet businesses with writing and design products and I was putting together a starter kit for "new to the internet marketing" entrepreneurs . This kit was designed to be a launch pad for email list building and was completely complimentary to all those who needed it. Like the other three kits already designed and marketed, this one was extensively researched. Now when you are talking about email list building, there is no way to dance around the issue of spamming. Every country seemingly has incorporated anti-spamming laws. However as I communicated with industry leaders a consensus kept popping up, "The spam laws are like a blind dog sitting on it’s dentures!" I was told you didn’t even have to participate in spamming activities yourself, just be linked to the wrong server and it is a simple matter of "guilty by association".

In a highly technological and democratic society... that seemed very unrealistic and backwards to me. We can put men on the moon but we can’t hone in and stop spamming? There were suggestions however, on how to negotiate with governing bodies in order to regain "unplagued status." Now it is worthy to point out that in most cases these governing bodies are a group of "volunteer" agencies formulating their own policies... "say what?"

Perhaps the dog put in it’s dentures back in, because spammers have refocused their efforts to a more direct approach. I can’t begin to count the relentless spamming on SKYPE, it’s crazy! But at least I can block and report these. Yahoo doesn’t seem to want to give you much more than a spam folder. In Yahoo mail ( and not in my spam folder either) I am inundated with widows who have millions of dollars just sitting in Liberian bank accounts waiting for some good and caring soul like me to help release the funds to a less war torn country. OMG seriously? Yet I have no means of reporting the email site.

Not all con artists and spammers are so obvious though and these are the ones that can hurt you the most. Though I am getting prolific with spotting and dealing with scammers and spammers on my social sites... the real heart ache comes with Yahoo’s business groups! It was something that was reccommended over and over again in articles for list building activities. "Join Yahoo Business Groups." I always make a focused effort to test try anything I reccommend before hand whether it be a web-site, tool, or in this case group... so I did just that... I joined!

Now I am stepping up here first of all to make sure it is very clear... NOT all business groups on Yahoo are riddled with spammers but it is my own experience that you have to clear a lot of hurdles to find the legitimate ones and in this busy world I can’t recommend an activity high in maintenance and low in reaping rewards. The re-occurring theme however for all the legitimate business groups are; "this group is MODERATED !"

It is as if they had to throw up the iron curtain to protect themselves from the endless plague that surrounds them. Here is an idea of what an unmoderated business group on Yahoo can offer you and this is straight from my in box. This is just one group emailing me a daily summary of activities. I not only deleted all the links first...I also felt obliged to delete what appeared to be legitimate businesses that posted in this digest so as not to tarnish their reputations. (Including the ones that claim 80 to 100% profits with their easy and super fast no work needed giant money making bonanza offer:)....

Messages In This Digest (25 Messages)
1.1. From: ©«-.¸Free Sex Tube¸.-»©
1.2 From: ©«-.¸Free Sex Tube¸.-»©
1.3. From: ©«-.¸Free Sex Tube¸.-»©
1.4. From: ©«-.¸Free Sex Tube¸.-»©
1.5 From: ©«-.¸Free Sex Tube¸.-»©
1.6. From: ©«-.¸Free Sex Tube¸.-»©
1.7. From: ©«-.¸Free Sex Tube¸.-»©
1.8. From: ©«-.¸Free Sex Tube¸.-»©
1.9. From: ©«-.¸Free Sex Tube¸.-»©
1.10 From: ©«-.¸Free Sex Tube¸.-»©
1.11. From: ©«-.¸Free Sex Tube¸.-»©
1.12 From: ©«-.¸Free Sex Tube¸.-»©
11a Blow by Blow expert tips on How To Give Mind-Blowing Oral Pleasure From:Kage...

Ok! I think you can get the idea and no doubt you are saying to yourself, "well if it is as simple as just moderating then it is the businesses own fault?" Let me remind you that con’s and spammers don't survive changing times by themselves remaining unchanged. They learn the angles quickly and find their way in the back door before anyone realizes it is open. Which leads me straight into the next issue; spamming on web pages.

I owned a Internet Marketing "Business News Blog" where the hot and current trends were posted and discussed. I did moderate the comments and was for a time successful in controlling the spam on the site. Then I started getting comments that were seemingly legitimate.

Comments like, "I come to this blog often, I find the topics useful for my business, I hope to contribute to it soon..." and a web link ended the comment. I didn’t get suspicious until the identical message was posted by two separate individuals (or at least different names) and both with the same link. I followed the link to check it out and discovered it was spam! Though I denied the post, I get this in my email the very next day!
 
"Your blog at ********* has been reviewed and confirmed as in violation of our Terms of Service for: SPAM. In accordance to these terms, we've removed the blog and the URL is no longer accessible."

This is the same situation as with email spam violations, "guilty by association", however in this instance we are dealing with a large corporation who’s claim is to be judge juror and executioner all at the same time. There is about as much negotiation allowed as there was an investigation. In essence, the spammer lives to destroy another day, the large corporation continues to fluff the pillows of the ones they seem to align with and it is the one in the middle left holding the bag. I don’t see how this truly solves the problem. I do however know one thing for sure, when an outcome is truly desired, mankind will go to no ends of the earth to seek a solution. The space Rover on Mars will testify to this. Apparently searching out and locking out spam and halting the con artists is as much lip service as seeking peace in the world. Sounds good, gives a good corporate and caring image if it is touted around a bit in the press and who ever happens to be listening at the moment, but the actions speak louder than words. Hey just a thought!

Now don’t go shedding a tear for me. I am an eternal optimist! I too live to build another day, smart enough not to keep my eggs in a single basket. Though this spammer did not only manage to lock me out of one blog, but all blogs related to my particular email address, (which included the complimentary kits designed to help my fellow entrepreneur to their success;) I see this as building bigger and better! I do have two things I take away from this: I will not recommend Business Groups on Yahoo and I will not allow links on my blog’s comments no matter how good they look; which may be likened to closing the door after the horse got out, because I am sure the scammers have evolved again as you read this and are testing new avenues to feed from hard working citizens.
 
 

WHEN I LEARN TO FLY


When I Learn To Fly...
I am a well crafted, amply blessed, lovingly painted, hand molded soul.
Made by ONE... as a unique entity in a universe of unique entities.
For the time being I am apprenticing in the safety of a molecular body,
( I look at it as protective gear for a game called life.)
I am charged with for the most part positive energy,
which I learn to regenerate from both heaven and earth.
Thus I learn to honor Father and Mother.
I am a replica of the universe.
I demonstrate to myself and to those who look at me,
the unity and balance that we all are.
Many in one... and one in many.
Working in conjunction yet as individuals; ever moving, ever evolving, ever changing, ever growing and ever seeking universal balance.
I am learning to be in this fluidity without being a harm.
Kicking at the "Oneness" .
Causing it to be off balance by my choices.
I learn the universal rule, "seek balance as a singular entity".
I learn not to be a free-radical that threatens.
I learn there is nothing new under the sun,
all is cyclical, for us all to learn.
I am taught that as bacteria threatens a molecular body, (as my eyes behold)....
my choices threaten the heavenly body, (as my spiritual eye beholds.)
I am as you are... and as all children born are;
proof that our creator has not lost faith in us.
Has not given up on mankind.
That all is not for nothing.
I am freedom of choice.
I am learning by freedom of choice.
I am free to build or destroy.
I am free to in a molecular state see the consequences of these choices.
Feel the consequences.
This choice is not infringed upon by He who crafted me.
It is His tool, as a wise parent, which allows me to taste, test, and see the integrity of positive by knowing negative.
For how then can I know the fullness of joy unless I have something to measure it with?
How then can I appreciate my soul unless it is bound by my molecular shroud?
By the wisdom of ONE, I am ever growing to a point where I will no longer need my shroud of a body to protect me.
I will have learned to be a heavenly body....
I will have learned to make my foot print light.

I will have learned to fly.....

I'm Gonna Try Peace

by ,


Gonna lay my head down in the sand,
let the wind blow over my face.
Gonna render my body to the land,
and give it my sweet tears to taste.
Gonna lay my sword down on the soil
I am not going to swing it no more,
I have nothing to show for all the toil,
been stalemated , “settling the score.”
Gonna put my hands behind my back,
and let the will of heaven flow,
pray for some mercy to put me on track,
and refresh a weary parched soul.
Going to pick up a staff to hold instead,
and try to walk a mile in bare feet.
Gonna listen to what history has said
and pound my drum to a different beat.
Hold words in my mouth of a different plan,
and learn a whole different speech.
Gonna hold them to action as best as I can…
this time I gonna try PEACE!

There is a claim that miracles
are the fancy of imaginations;
and indeed they will be
if you are not open to receive them.
If you hold no faith,
if you do not use your eyes to see them,
if your definition is to tightly wrapped.
All these blocking the vital energy
that all miracles flow on.

You can not see
if you do not look!.
No one will hear you
if you do not speak.
Indeed you will not be tested ,
if you do not stand up for something,
but again....
you will never need a miracle either!
Nor will you experience the euphoria
of being blessed by one ,
unless you put yourself out there in faith,
standing firm in your convictions.

Life is a miracle in it's self,
and you would be squandering your life
unless you put yourself out there as well

by CMD