Thursday, June 17, 2010

Beauty and Success By Your Own Creation

Michelle Lemmons-Poscente Pictures, Images and Photos


by CHICKMELIONfreelance


There is no one who can see you better than yourself. Now is the time to take personal responsibility for the beauty you truly are. Don't wait for others to acknowledge your finer points. Love yourself! and start now!

The more open minded you can be the bigger you dare to think, the greater are the opportunities and possibilities that present themselves before you. This is called creative visualization, a mental technique of using thoughts to change the balance of energy around you which brings changes to your environment in accordance with them. It requires you to first be very aware of the energy you create for yourself. What mood are you in right now, and if your answer is negative.... change it up right away! Your smile is beautiful, flash it around. Your whole vibe and outlook will change along with it!

We have all met one or two people in our lives who seem to exude both confidence and the Midas touch. (I know I have been a bit green eyed over them from time to time.) Their vibe is alluring... magnetic! And if asked, there is a very good chance that this individual would admit to practicing both a positive attitude and visualization techniques. Most successful people use it consciously or unconsciously, attracting the success they want in their life by visualizing their goals as already accomplished. They literally see it through to the end, only they script the ending as being a very successful one, as opposed to leaving all up to chance. And you must practice doing this too. Script yourself a happy fulfilled ending. See it play out over and over in your mind until it becomes a habit that will dictate your focus, your mind and body on a course straight towards that goal.

Does this work? Of course it does! Most of us visualize daily without even paying attention to what we are doing. Unfortunately we all can remember our, “I can’t” moments; they seem to be conditioned as habits where we have told ourselves that we are unlucky, unloved, unattractive, etc, ...actually making these things realities for ourselves. But by thinking of the good things and thinking of them often as a part of our regular routine, we are re-conditioning our subconscious and creating positive energy through guided imagery.

On a final note, when you do realize the success you have worked so hard towards, by all means reward yourself. Again, don't wait for someone else's acknowledgement of your good efforts. Rewards are tokens of encouragement that can spur you onwards and upwards. By you acknowledging your own efforts , you are in control of your own personal responsibility and happiness. Then you will never falling short of recognizing and feeding from the positive vibe your victory created. Use this momentum to propel yourself forwards into a well rounded and beautiful you!

WHEN I LEARN TO FLY


When I Learn To Fly...
I am a well crafted, amply blessed, lovingly painted, hand molded soul.
Made by ONE... as a unique entity in a universe of unique entities.
For the time being I am apprenticing in the safety of a molecular body,
( I look at it as protective gear for a game called life.)
I am charged with for the most part positive energy,
which I learn to regenerate from both heaven and earth.
Thus I learn to honor Father and Mother.
I am a replica of the universe.
I demonstrate to myself and to those who look at me,
the unity and balance that we all are.
Many in one... and one in many.
Working in conjunction yet as individuals; ever moving, ever evolving, ever changing, ever growing and ever seeking universal balance.
I am learning to be in this fluidity without being a harm.
Kicking at the "Oneness" .
Causing it to be off balance by my choices.
I learn the universal rule, "seek balance as a singular entity".
I learn not to be a free-radical that threatens.
I learn there is nothing new under the sun,
all is cyclical, for us all to learn.
I am taught that as bacteria threatens a molecular body, (as my eyes behold)....
my choices threaten the heavenly body, (as my spiritual eye beholds.)
I am as you are... and as all children born are;
proof that our creator has not lost faith in us.
Has not given up on mankind.
That all is not for nothing.
I am freedom of choice.
I am learning by freedom of choice.
I am free to build or destroy.
I am free to in a molecular state see the consequences of these choices.
Feel the consequences.
This choice is not infringed upon by He who crafted me.
It is His tool, as a wise parent, which allows me to taste, test, and see the integrity of positive by knowing negative.
For how then can I know the fullness of joy unless I have something to measure it with?
How then can I appreciate my soul unless it is bound by my molecular shroud?
By the wisdom of ONE, I am ever growing to a point where I will no longer need my shroud of a body to protect me.
I will have learned to be a heavenly body....
I will have learned to make my foot print light.

I will have learned to fly.....

I'm Gonna Try Peace

by ,


Gonna lay my head down in the sand,
let the wind blow over my face.
Gonna render my body to the land,
and give it my sweet tears to taste.
Gonna lay my sword down on the soil
I am not going to swing it no more,
I have nothing to show for all the toil,
been stalemated , “settling the score.”
Gonna put my hands behind my back,
and let the will of heaven flow,
pray for some mercy to put me on track,
and refresh a weary parched soul.
Going to pick up a staff to hold instead,
and try to walk a mile in bare feet.
Gonna listen to what history has said
and pound my drum to a different beat.
Hold words in my mouth of a different plan,
and learn a whole different speech.
Gonna hold them to action as best as I can…
this time I gonna try PEACE!

There is a claim that miracles
are the fancy of imaginations;
and indeed they will be
if you are not open to receive them.
If you hold no faith,
if you do not use your eyes to see them,
if your definition is to tightly wrapped.
All these blocking the vital energy
that all miracles flow on.

You can not see
if you do not look!.
No one will hear you
if you do not speak.
Indeed you will not be tested ,
if you do not stand up for something,
but again....
you will never need a miracle either!
Nor will you experience the euphoria
of being blessed by one ,
unless you put yourself out there in faith,
standing firm in your convictions.

Life is a miracle in it's self,
and you would be squandering your life
unless you put yourself out there as well

by CMD