Friday, July 3, 2009

Go Willingly Or Go In Chains




 



When ever I read about the throngs of people who followed Jesus through the open country side (some even faithfully bring their loved ones in tow who were ill and afflicted with so many griefs and pains) It not only amazes me but it warms my heart. Their simple act of willingness to travel so very far renews my faith in mankind’s inherent desire for humanity and faith to shine in both unison and service for each other. It was not however that there were not at that moment options for healing, whether it be physical or spiritual. It was more likely that these options suffered the same course as so many organized groups have since the beginning of time. Fractures and divisions from within weakened the effectiveness of the body causing mistrust. Nine chances out of ten these fractures were usually initiated by ego. The forgetting of unity and service to others for the betterment of us all.


However our loving Father, ever with a masterplan embedded within us something that yearns for universal balance. Unity! When ever given an avenue and opportunity to do so, humanity always seemingly manages to stand up strong regardless of the efforts that some situations require of it.


You need only think of the rallying that occurs at the event of any natural disaster and the euphoric high that is present when people pitch in to stand up for one another. Perhaps that is all we really need and what we are all unknowingly in our hearts searching for. The missing piece in our happiness - a path to genuine faith; not wrought with scepticism, ego, departmentalization, divisiveness, or even jealousy ...but a plain honest “to God” simple avenue. A path which everyone feels they have a right to be on and are welcomed regardless of how they looked, spoke, or are dressed.


I was asked by a complete stranger not to long ago to imagine a world with no ego. At that moment I could not even fathom such a world. In this market driven society geared towards the “eat or be eaten” attitude... ego seems to be a badge of honor. But in this society as in the society that existed 2000 years ago, humanity was searching for a better way. A way that offers peace, security, confidence and purpose. And God answered faithfully. I now realized this “ego less” world had in fact existed however brief it may have been. It was present on the grassy hillsides, and small villages in the presence of Jesus who exuded an energy of peace and loving kindness. So strong was the energy, that it still radiates clearly off of the pages in the Holy Book.... up to and including today!

Can we learn to radiate love like this? I know we can, because Jesus had laid the foundational stones at our feet and those stones still remain today. It is as contagious as one individual laughing in a crowded room. It is not individuals acting on self centered motivations which generates an energy of negativity like "scapegoat-ism", eat or be eaten competitiveness, or greed.


Indeed in Jesus’ presence, a timeless boundless energy exists, genuinely felt by all hearts open and willing to receive it. A vibe that radiates not on ego, but rather on humanity and faith. Can we replicate such an energy ourselves? The answer is simple. The foundation would not have been laid if it were not intended for humanity to stand on.

To a world that is searching for the healing effects of this vibe, I say to you. Put down your crutches of self gratification, and instant gratification. Take off your armor of mistrust, impudence and ego. And pick up a bible now and again. Hey it isn't going to bite you. Then and only then are you open to receive a timeless boundless healing energy left as a blessing to earth from a loving Father, through His loving Son.. as an answer... a road map... for all of mankind’s endless quest for humanity and faith.


We should not have to wait for the fury of nature’s wrath, or for the tragedy of other disasters to force us to recall and perform acts of humanity. Acts filled with a miracle of blessings that only helping one another can provide.We have a foundation laid before us. Nor should we have to be faced with tragedy to call God to mind. We need not find the beauty of humanity and faith on these paths solely, if we were only willing to meet God in His word. There is an old Hebrew saying that I think fits well here, and it goes something like this... “go willingly or go in chains.”

WHEN I LEARN TO FLY


When I Learn To Fly...
I am a well crafted, amply blessed, lovingly painted, hand molded soul.
Made by ONE... as a unique entity in a universe of unique entities.
For the time being I am apprenticing in the safety of a molecular body,
( I look at it as protective gear for a game called life.)
I am charged with for the most part positive energy,
which I learn to regenerate from both heaven and earth.
Thus I learn to honor Father and Mother.
I am a replica of the universe.
I demonstrate to myself and to those who look at me,
the unity and balance that we all are.
Many in one... and one in many.
Working in conjunction yet as individuals; ever moving, ever evolving, ever changing, ever growing and ever seeking universal balance.
I am learning to be in this fluidity without being a harm.
Kicking at the "Oneness" .
Causing it to be off balance by my choices.
I learn the universal rule, "seek balance as a singular entity".
I learn not to be a free-radical that threatens.
I learn there is nothing new under the sun,
all is cyclical, for us all to learn.
I am taught that as bacteria threatens a molecular body, (as my eyes behold)....
my choices threaten the heavenly body, (as my spiritual eye beholds.)
I am as you are... and as all children born are;
proof that our creator has not lost faith in us.
Has not given up on mankind.
That all is not for nothing.
I am freedom of choice.
I am learning by freedom of choice.
I am free to build or destroy.
I am free to in a molecular state see the consequences of these choices.
Feel the consequences.
This choice is not infringed upon by He who crafted me.
It is His tool, as a wise parent, which allows me to taste, test, and see the integrity of positive by knowing negative.
For how then can I know the fullness of joy unless I have something to measure it with?
How then can I appreciate my soul unless it is bound by my molecular shroud?
By the wisdom of ONE, I am ever growing to a point where I will no longer need my shroud of a body to protect me.
I will have learned to be a heavenly body....
I will have learned to make my foot print light.

I will have learned to fly.....

I'm Gonna Try Peace

by ,


Gonna lay my head down in the sand,
let the wind blow over my face.
Gonna render my body to the land,
and give it my sweet tears to taste.
Gonna lay my sword down on the soil
I am not going to swing it no more,
I have nothing to show for all the toil,
been stalemated , “settling the score.”
Gonna put my hands behind my back,
and let the will of heaven flow,
pray for some mercy to put me on track,
and refresh a weary parched soul.
Going to pick up a staff to hold instead,
and try to walk a mile in bare feet.
Gonna listen to what history has said
and pound my drum to a different beat.
Hold words in my mouth of a different plan,
and learn a whole different speech.
Gonna hold them to action as best as I can…
this time I gonna try PEACE!

There is a claim that miracles
are the fancy of imaginations;
and indeed they will be
if you are not open to receive them.
If you hold no faith,
if you do not use your eyes to see them,
if your definition is to tightly wrapped.
All these blocking the vital energy
that all miracles flow on.

You can not see
if you do not look!.
No one will hear you
if you do not speak.
Indeed you will not be tested ,
if you do not stand up for something,
but again....
you will never need a miracle either!
Nor will you experience the euphoria
of being blessed by one ,
unless you put yourself out there in faith,
standing firm in your convictions.

Life is a miracle in it's self,
and you would be squandering your life
unless you put yourself out there as well

by CMD