Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Dandilion Of Choice

Dandilion Pictures, Images and Photos


by CHICKMELIONfreelance


There it is laying on the table in all it’s splendid yellow glory. The symbolysm could not be over looked, yellow being a color that inspires will, self determination, a sense of feeling uplifted and a wash in warm optimism.



With partial root still attached, a soil sample clinging for dear life and oh yes a frantic bug scurring away; it is not the tangible that is viewed and appreciated. It is the sentiment. The heart behind the offering. It speakes of intimate knowledge of your love for flowers. It offers a desire to speak affection, to give back, of recognition and gratification of the bond shared. It was looked at, recognized as beautiful and it reminded of you. The leaves lay wide open as if waiting with a hug for you. How could such a small tolken from such small fingers mean the entire world for you at that moment? But it does. A gush of warmth rushes over you and all is forgiven and well in the world again.

In the eyes of the universe and He who created us, are we not all representative of these little fingers? With nothing tangible to offer in return for the gift of life. What have we to give that is not His already but the mere giving of ourselves? The giving of our will to choose to enter into a relationship with the parent of all parents. We have nothing tangible, only sentiment. And the symbolysm does not escape us. Often it is wondered... are we given children so we can have a better understanding of our own Father? So we can understand from His perspective , enabling us to appreciate and love Him even deeper. To know Him more intimately. To give us something we can both share in, a common ground. Does His heart beat as ours do at these tolken sentiments of love and affection? A gush of warmth rush over Him, and all is forgiven and well in our world again?

Have you ever wondered why He granted us freedom of choice? Better yet, have you ever noticed how He never infringes upon it? We could be the picture of perfection for Him, with no choice. Similarily rearing our children would be worry free, without challenge and excuise the term, “a no brainer.” But then how could we test the integrity of our children’s love for us if it weren’t for the moments which we were told, “I hate you.” How could we experience the richness of their love if it were not committed to us by choice. Because we all tried hating our parent at one time or another. But we found out in this testing, that love conquers all things. And we were able to better define and appreciate that love. The integrity was won in trial. The trial was won in choice. The choice was won in love.

All good relationships are a perfect circle and He who created the term relationships is the first to understand this. What goes around comes around, keeps everything in perfect balance and harmony. To share in the giving and to share in the receiving reinforces the bond. No one can say, ”it is here where it has started,” “it is here where more is given,” or “it is here where it ends.” We all know a foundation cracks when imbalance seeps in and is allowed to take root. He of all knew!

The world is a circle. It took us a few years to figure this out. But no one on the world can say, “It starts here...,” no one owns the beginning or the end of this circle, we all share in it, therefore we all must get along in it. A hug is a circle, arms and body interconnected and wrapped around each other, the union is completed in the circle. So too is our union completed with our circle of love with Him who created us. It is our freedom and our choice to unite with Him who created love, or to experiment with a different path.

Forgiveness is a circle too. Allowing the mind to be changed when the consequences of a choice grant enough information to desire a change. Forgiveness in true honesty is wonderful, because He who created forgiveness knew that we are more likely to own the decision -- to take responsibility for it and realize it is what we want and need in order to return to the bond that has made us what and who we are today. The circle of love and life ...with our Father.

We pick up our little yellow flower and soak up the feel good vibe for the moment, glancing outside we notice there are thousands just like it. A thousand more opportunities to feel this way again. We enjoy for the moment a sense of feeling upifted and a wash in warm optimism.

WHEN I LEARN TO FLY


When I Learn To Fly...
I am a well crafted, amply blessed, lovingly painted, hand molded soul.
Made by ONE... as a unique entity in a universe of unique entities.
For the time being I am apprenticing in the safety of a molecular body,
( I look at it as protective gear for a game called life.)
I am charged with for the most part positive energy,
which I learn to regenerate from both heaven and earth.
Thus I learn to honor Father and Mother.
I am a replica of the universe.
I demonstrate to myself and to those who look at me,
the unity and balance that we all are.
Many in one... and one in many.
Working in conjunction yet as individuals; ever moving, ever evolving, ever changing, ever growing and ever seeking universal balance.
I am learning to be in this fluidity without being a harm.
Kicking at the "Oneness" .
Causing it to be off balance by my choices.
I learn the universal rule, "seek balance as a singular entity".
I learn not to be a free-radical that threatens.
I learn there is nothing new under the sun,
all is cyclical, for us all to learn.
I am taught that as bacteria threatens a molecular body, (as my eyes behold)....
my choices threaten the heavenly body, (as my spiritual eye beholds.)
I am as you are... and as all children born are;
proof that our creator has not lost faith in us.
Has not given up on mankind.
That all is not for nothing.
I am freedom of choice.
I am learning by freedom of choice.
I am free to build or destroy.
I am free to in a molecular state see the consequences of these choices.
Feel the consequences.
This choice is not infringed upon by He who crafted me.
It is His tool, as a wise parent, which allows me to taste, test, and see the integrity of positive by knowing negative.
For how then can I know the fullness of joy unless I have something to measure it with?
How then can I appreciate my soul unless it is bound by my molecular shroud?
By the wisdom of ONE, I am ever growing to a point where I will no longer need my shroud of a body to protect me.
I will have learned to be a heavenly body....
I will have learned to make my foot print light.

I will have learned to fly.....

I'm Gonna Try Peace

by ,


Gonna lay my head down in the sand,
let the wind blow over my face.
Gonna render my body to the land,
and give it my sweet tears to taste.
Gonna lay my sword down on the soil
I am not going to swing it no more,
I have nothing to show for all the toil,
been stalemated , “settling the score.”
Gonna put my hands behind my back,
and let the will of heaven flow,
pray for some mercy to put me on track,
and refresh a weary parched soul.
Going to pick up a staff to hold instead,
and try to walk a mile in bare feet.
Gonna listen to what history has said
and pound my drum to a different beat.
Hold words in my mouth of a different plan,
and learn a whole different speech.
Gonna hold them to action as best as I can…
this time I gonna try PEACE!

There is a claim that miracles
are the fancy of imaginations;
and indeed they will be
if you are not open to receive them.
If you hold no faith,
if you do not use your eyes to see them,
if your definition is to tightly wrapped.
All these blocking the vital energy
that all miracles flow on.

You can not see
if you do not look!.
No one will hear you
if you do not speak.
Indeed you will not be tested ,
if you do not stand up for something,
but again....
you will never need a miracle either!
Nor will you experience the euphoria
of being blessed by one ,
unless you put yourself out there in faith,
standing firm in your convictions.

Life is a miracle in it's self,
and you would be squandering your life
unless you put yourself out there as well

by CMD