Sunday, November 8, 2009

THE ULTIMATE PRESS RELEASE

news paper Pictures, Images and Photos


by CHICKMELIONfreelance

Press releases are a viable means of drawing attention and back-links to your business page. Because of this, your release is facing a very competitive environment. Your objective is not only to get the release posted on the sites your distributor"s package offered and which you paid for; you are hoping for a bigger bang for your dollar. To entice "the press" to be interested and pick it up for publishing in their media as well such as: magazines, newspapers, blogs....etc.

Each individual journalist who picks up your story for reprint represents a substantial reach of their own, opening you to even more back-links. That is how to get the most of your advertising dollar. Consider this similar to fishing. A daylong cast with good bait will increase your chances of landing a targeted potential customer to land on your business page. There you can convert to paying customer. A drag net is even better if you can afford it, but you had better be prepared for dealing with a large volume of inquiries. Drawing in a number of interested prospects and being unable to service them adequately is far more damaging. Their word of mouth can kill any reputation you hit worked hard to build.

Though your press release distributor welcomes all releases, including those which tout your new business, your new boss, or your new product; and though they do hit a substantial reach to be proud of, it is important to note that journalists rarely pick up stories about companies unless the story is news worthy. Something big has had to hit happened. Perhaps those instances you may not necessarily want to be involved with, like a scandal for instance. The fact is, these journalists are also working hard to keep their subscribers satisfied; so they pick the cream of the posted releases in order to fulfill their own patrons lust for meaty and interesting content. You want your release then answer this need, in order for it to go viral. Here are some presentations with a twist that seem to work better than the rest:


1) Lists!
It is the fad now days. You probably have read one or two of them yourself. Perhaps they read like: "10 things not to say to a disgruntled customer " or "5 mistakes bulls make in a china shop."
They are proven to be an easy comfortable well organized read,suitable for our rushed world, because they are orderly and concise. They are a good vehicle for a little light humor or a twist; as well as an easy avenue to host captions that may stop a reader in their tracks. Almost any organization can come up with an interesting twist or view of their business with this form of story.

2) The "Good Guy" story!
We all like to read a feel good piece. It breaks up the monotony of our day to day news feeds such as: tragedies, hardships, obstacles, and disappointments. People have always enjoyed good public relations pieces and tend to bond, as well as be loyal to corporate images that project this human touch. Stories need not necessarily read of giving and charity, but also a show of appreciation for their customers, neighbors, employees, even the environment...etc. Anything that would make the readership feel good when scanning through your story.

3) Legitimate News Tie-ins!
We face issues in our day to day: the economy, health scares, or global shifts that will affect us negatively if we don’t plan now. If you company or product can tie into these issues and solve whatever of the concerns that the media has raised around these issues, it is very likely these same journalists would be interested in your story as a tie-in. To take advantage of this type of press release you need to act fast while the " threat," is fresh and relevant in the minds of the readership.

4) The all out unusual!
The more unusual the caption as well as the story, the more likely this form of press release will gain attention. Again, it is a break away from the monotonous day to day information gathering your readership engages in. As example a restraint releases an announces a free omelet for any one who considers themselves brave!(The twist... Eat their giant sized one dozen egg dish in 10 minutes and not only will it be free but you get immortalized on the Wall of Fame as well.) As a follow up press release, the same restaurant can publish a story on a few very satisfied wall of fame customers.



With a bit of ingenuity and creative talent, an attention getting and well written release can go a good distance as a viral marketing tool. It will work hard for you to get your service and your product in sight of targeted prospects. Yet when writing your release you have to put yourself in two sets of shoes and write from their perspective and needs. These shoes are filled by the journalist who will take your release and increase the reach of it to targeted subscribers and these very same subscribers as well. Fortunately for you they are all looking for the same thing...a very good read! One which you are going to provide it for them!

WHEN I LEARN TO FLY


When I Learn To Fly...
I am a well crafted, amply blessed, lovingly painted, hand molded soul.
Made by ONE... as a unique entity in a universe of unique entities.
For the time being I am apprenticing in the safety of a molecular body,
( I look at it as protective gear for a game called life.)
I am charged with for the most part positive energy,
which I learn to regenerate from both heaven and earth.
Thus I learn to honor Father and Mother.
I am a replica of the universe.
I demonstrate to myself and to those who look at me,
the unity and balance that we all are.
Many in one... and one in many.
Working in conjunction yet as individuals; ever moving, ever evolving, ever changing, ever growing and ever seeking universal balance.
I am learning to be in this fluidity without being a harm.
Kicking at the "Oneness" .
Causing it to be off balance by my choices.
I learn the universal rule, "seek balance as a singular entity".
I learn not to be a free-radical that threatens.
I learn there is nothing new under the sun,
all is cyclical, for us all to learn.
I am taught that as bacteria threatens a molecular body, (as my eyes behold)....
my choices threaten the heavenly body, (as my spiritual eye beholds.)
I am as you are... and as all children born are;
proof that our creator has not lost faith in us.
Has not given up on mankind.
That all is not for nothing.
I am freedom of choice.
I am learning by freedom of choice.
I am free to build or destroy.
I am free to in a molecular state see the consequences of these choices.
Feel the consequences.
This choice is not infringed upon by He who crafted me.
It is His tool, as a wise parent, which allows me to taste, test, and see the integrity of positive by knowing negative.
For how then can I know the fullness of joy unless I have something to measure it with?
How then can I appreciate my soul unless it is bound by my molecular shroud?
By the wisdom of ONE, I am ever growing to a point where I will no longer need my shroud of a body to protect me.
I will have learned to be a heavenly body....
I will have learned to make my foot print light.

I will have learned to fly.....

I'm Gonna Try Peace

by ,


Gonna lay my head down in the sand,
let the wind blow over my face.
Gonna render my body to the land,
and give it my sweet tears to taste.
Gonna lay my sword down on the soil
I am not going to swing it no more,
I have nothing to show for all the toil,
been stalemated , “settling the score.”
Gonna put my hands behind my back,
and let the will of heaven flow,
pray for some mercy to put me on track,
and refresh a weary parched soul.
Going to pick up a staff to hold instead,
and try to walk a mile in bare feet.
Gonna listen to what history has said
and pound my drum to a different beat.
Hold words in my mouth of a different plan,
and learn a whole different speech.
Gonna hold them to action as best as I can…
this time I gonna try PEACE!

There is a claim that miracles
are the fancy of imaginations;
and indeed they will be
if you are not open to receive them.
If you hold no faith,
if you do not use your eyes to see them,
if your definition is to tightly wrapped.
All these blocking the vital energy
that all miracles flow on.

You can not see
if you do not look!.
No one will hear you
if you do not speak.
Indeed you will not be tested ,
if you do not stand up for something,
but again....
you will never need a miracle either!
Nor will you experience the euphoria
of being blessed by one ,
unless you put yourself out there in faith,
standing firm in your convictions.

Life is a miracle in it's self,
and you would be squandering your life
unless you put yourself out there as well

by CMD