Thursday, October 29, 2009

INTERNET MARKETING MEEST UP WITH A REVOLUTION

Photobucket

BY CHICKMELIONfreelance


INTERNET MARKETING MEETS UP WITH A REVOLUTION


It is a common place consequence of living on earth where absolutely everything is subject to a form of evolution. But when it comes to Internet Marketing the evolution has been kicked up a gear or two and perhaps can be best coined as an outright revolution. A globular about face is being introduced for search engines: from an address based listing, to an all out solution based portal, with a outfit called Findsolve pioneering the movement.

We have all been there... on the see engine highway pouring through hundreds of listings, scanning quickly for keywords that seem closest to our search needs. We open up pages and it is like a crap shoot isn’t it? Maybe the listing is just what we are looking for, or more than likely ...NOT! Certainly not a good thing if we are hard pressed for a solution in a time pinch. Which is exactly where most business entrepreneurs find themselves for a good portion of their day. Worse than this, chances are a considerable amount of these same individuals have themselves invested in SEO marketing; investing in optimization efforts only to find themselves still pages behind listings that aren’t even truly germane to the search. Who isn’t finding this very frustrating ?

No wonder a cry rang out over the global web for a more effective solution’s based answer to see engines. Something that will truly recognize and reward the product and services being offered as opposed to successful SEO efforts which may or may not truly represent how the organization actually service their customer’s needs. What was left wanting was for was a database that will put everyone on a level playing field regardless of corporate size and allow a finder to critique the company’s offered solutions as opposed to address. These solutions can be based on parameters that are important to finder’s specifications whether it be product, price, references, or even distribution.

Still in it’s infancy and to be honest with you having a ways to go still before they hold a sizeable market share, you can bet that Findsolve is only the first of such innovative portals. There are just too many frustrated customers surfing the web with the same relative complaint for it not to flourish. After all the kinks are ironed out in this newborn solution based portal, no doubt these innovators will give the current see engine giants like Google a good run for their money, and force them to rethink how they service their own clients as well. Kinks? Hey any newborn concept is inherent with their issues like creating market awareness, and modifying customer behavior. Certainly not unconquerable obstacles and indeed ones SEO campaign’s themselves had to deal with head on in their own inception.

It will require altering the mindset once again when listing your website in a solutions based portal and looking for successful ranking in your market niche. Rather than thinking in terms of communicating to the intangible "web spiders" who deal complicated algorithms, you will have to think of your corporate benefits and how they translate best to your customers needs. You will have to think, "if I were looking for my business, what key questions would I ask to find it?" It sounds like good old fashioned tried and true marketing has found it’s way to the web search engines.

Is this the end of SEO marketing? I doubt it, however I am quite confident that it will have to share the arena with more formidable forms of marketing. Indeed if SEO companies desire to survive they too will have to evolve. They will have to take a very close look at what their own consumers are unhappy about. Already SEO marketing is seeing a revolution of it’s own, offering "pay upon success" options in answer to a market flooded with unscrupulous and unproductive agents who charge for services they fail to perform on. Isn’t it funny, their head on competitor Findsolve offers corporate performance rating by their own clients as one of the search parameters.

Yes indeed there are big changes in the wind, but as an entrepreneur myself, I am excited where this movement is leading to. After all it is on the backs of successful business that this country stays strong and viable. I welcome change, even if as a writer I too will have to find my niche in these changes.

WHEN I LEARN TO FLY


When I Learn To Fly...
I am a well crafted, amply blessed, lovingly painted, hand molded soul.
Made by ONE... as a unique entity in a universe of unique entities.
For the time being I am apprenticing in the safety of a molecular body,
( I look at it as protective gear for a game called life.)
I am charged with for the most part positive energy,
which I learn to regenerate from both heaven and earth.
Thus I learn to honor Father and Mother.
I am a replica of the universe.
I demonstrate to myself and to those who look at me,
the unity and balance that we all are.
Many in one... and one in many.
Working in conjunction yet as individuals; ever moving, ever evolving, ever changing, ever growing and ever seeking universal balance.
I am learning to be in this fluidity without being a harm.
Kicking at the "Oneness" .
Causing it to be off balance by my choices.
I learn the universal rule, "seek balance as a singular entity".
I learn not to be a free-radical that threatens.
I learn there is nothing new under the sun,
all is cyclical, for us all to learn.
I am taught that as bacteria threatens a molecular body, (as my eyes behold)....
my choices threaten the heavenly body, (as my spiritual eye beholds.)
I am as you are... and as all children born are;
proof that our creator has not lost faith in us.
Has not given up on mankind.
That all is not for nothing.
I am freedom of choice.
I am learning by freedom of choice.
I am free to build or destroy.
I am free to in a molecular state see the consequences of these choices.
Feel the consequences.
This choice is not infringed upon by He who crafted me.
It is His tool, as a wise parent, which allows me to taste, test, and see the integrity of positive by knowing negative.
For how then can I know the fullness of joy unless I have something to measure it with?
How then can I appreciate my soul unless it is bound by my molecular shroud?
By the wisdom of ONE, I am ever growing to a point where I will no longer need my shroud of a body to protect me.
I will have learned to be a heavenly body....
I will have learned to make my foot print light.

I will have learned to fly.....

I'm Gonna Try Peace

by ,


Gonna lay my head down in the sand,
let the wind blow over my face.
Gonna render my body to the land,
and give it my sweet tears to taste.
Gonna lay my sword down on the soil
I am not going to swing it no more,
I have nothing to show for all the toil,
been stalemated , “settling the score.”
Gonna put my hands behind my back,
and let the will of heaven flow,
pray for some mercy to put me on track,
and refresh a weary parched soul.
Going to pick up a staff to hold instead,
and try to walk a mile in bare feet.
Gonna listen to what history has said
and pound my drum to a different beat.
Hold words in my mouth of a different plan,
and learn a whole different speech.
Gonna hold them to action as best as I can…
this time I gonna try PEACE!

There is a claim that miracles
are the fancy of imaginations;
and indeed they will be
if you are not open to receive them.
If you hold no faith,
if you do not use your eyes to see them,
if your definition is to tightly wrapped.
All these blocking the vital energy
that all miracles flow on.

You can not see
if you do not look!.
No one will hear you
if you do not speak.
Indeed you will not be tested ,
if you do not stand up for something,
but again....
you will never need a miracle either!
Nor will you experience the euphoria
of being blessed by one ,
unless you put yourself out there in faith,
standing firm in your convictions.

Life is a miracle in it's self,
and you would be squandering your life
unless you put yourself out there as well

by CMD