Monday, August 2, 2010

Online Blackmail Marketing

burgular Pictures, Images and Photos


by CHICKMELIONfreelance



There are a few things on this earth that evoke a negative mental image en-mass except perhaps for mice in your kitchen, mosquitoes in your bedroom at 2:00am and hackers dumping Trojans on your computer. Interesting enough all have the same MO, sneaking in and feeding where they ought not to be (without permission that is) and leaving behind nothing but dirty little reminders of their presence. I believe these vermin have their excuses they console their consciences with, yet unfortunately the finger pointing tends to lead to the victim and their shortsightedness in protecting themselves. The truth of the matter is that the schemes of the schemer is quite sophisticated and ever evolving. Therefore staying one step on top of the game isn’t as easily done as it is to say. When it comes to the less scrupulous feeding from victims online the nature of the beast can be brutal and expensive. Here are a few reminders that you can help yourself with to lessen the risk of being a victim:

1)Be very careful about clicking on links, even from friends.

2)Run a full virus scan if you have clicked on a link and found yourself hostage to a rogue Malware site.
(Malwarebytes is a fantastic program, free with certain limitations and always updated. If backed into a corner, this can be your best ally.)

3)Delete the message with it’s link immediately.

4) Be prepared to change your passwords as a precautionary note.

There are three recognizable players needed in order to complete a successful blackmail marketing campaign. Aside from the obvious victim, as well as “he who gains most “ in the scheme (the hacker himself,) there needs to be a catalyst. The one who is funding and fueling the hacker’s greed. Unfortunately the catalyst may be entirely in the dark about the events that unfold and the victims that come of it... while others outright pay for the dirty deed in order to gain their own hijacking profits.

I was a victim not too long ago. Conversing on my IM with a trusted friend, and unbeknown to both of us, she was infected with a few trojans. As we chatted and exchanged information, (I am in the business of writing and design) she asks me if I sent her “these photos as well” ...and a link was provided. Thinking this was just a normal part of our exchange, I opened it. This trojan went directly into all my social site’s contact lists and my IM contact lists and rang everyone up on my belalf so I wouldn’t be alone in my misfortune. I was held hostage by a program that demanded I comply to one of three tasks all linked to two corporations: An American Survey outfit and an Information Provider via Cell.( Hororscopes, love predictions... you know.) I was threatened that if I didn’t provide my cell number or respond to the survey and risk being locked out of the program I was attempting to open. I took the three minutes they gave me to make my life and death decisions to note the websites of these two outfits, (so I had opportunity to contact them and inform them of the issue at hand.)

I checked to see what these two had in common aside from a black mail hacker? What I noticed immediately was a loud and persuasive call for affiliates. There in lies the problem. An affiliate can make good money hijacking his meal ticket behind the guise of a business relationship. all the while trashing reputations. If you are offering an affiliate program you really need to be conscious of the unsavory element that is capable of just about anything to make a quick buck at your expense. Here’s a few things you can do:

1) Make it a policy to check out each and every affiliate you are considering to take on. it may be a Tedious task, but it just takes one bad apple to ruin your corporate image for you.

2) Beware of any potential fly by night businesses, look very close at affiliates who have just recently opened for business, our hacker isn’t going to keep his shop open for too long before they pack up the shingle and run to the next outfit.

3) Keep a close eye out for affiliates that are racking up business beyond what is statistically proven to be the norm. Incorporate a means of verifying these leads and appropriate action needed to take when an affiliate is suspect. The leads you gain from suspect affiliates will only stick with your business temporarily and grudgingly. The sour taste that is left in their mouth will stick to you for quite some time. they will remember who you are and rest assured they will pass their information on.

It’s a plague, it really is and the least likely victims are coming forwards with press releases shaking their heads. To give you an idea of the scope and seriousness of the situation a slightly different attack landed on the laps of the better Business Bureau in states all across America . A n e-mail “complaint” supposedly originating from them was sent out to accredited and non-accredited companies of all sizes. The bureau at this moment has no idea how their e-mail contact list was compromised, however the goal of the e-mail was to get the recipient to click on a hyperlink. It downloads malware to recipient’s computers, designed to damage or initiate unwanted actions. Which may have included harvesting logins and passwords and forwarding them to the e-mail’s author.

Everyone is a potential victim so everyone needs to gird up and be extra vigilant. In the very least keep the potential threat at the back of your mind at all times so your actions become habit and keep a good Virus program updated and at the ready. One thing I do know about this whole situation ...karma has a wonderful way of knowing full details of everything that goes down, for the amount of voices that are lifted on a global scale every time a scammer runs an internet blackmail scheme... I wouldn’t want to be them when karma meets up with them sevenfold.

WHEN I LEARN TO FLY


When I Learn To Fly...
I am a well crafted, amply blessed, lovingly painted, hand molded soul.
Made by ONE... as a unique entity in a universe of unique entities.
For the time being I am apprenticing in the safety of a molecular body,
( I look at it as protective gear for a game called life.)
I am charged with for the most part positive energy,
which I learn to regenerate from both heaven and earth.
Thus I learn to honor Father and Mother.
I am a replica of the universe.
I demonstrate to myself and to those who look at me,
the unity and balance that we all are.
Many in one... and one in many.
Working in conjunction yet as individuals; ever moving, ever evolving, ever changing, ever growing and ever seeking universal balance.
I am learning to be in this fluidity without being a harm.
Kicking at the "Oneness" .
Causing it to be off balance by my choices.
I learn the universal rule, "seek balance as a singular entity".
I learn not to be a free-radical that threatens.
I learn there is nothing new under the sun,
all is cyclical, for us all to learn.
I am taught that as bacteria threatens a molecular body, (as my eyes behold)....
my choices threaten the heavenly body, (as my spiritual eye beholds.)
I am as you are... and as all children born are;
proof that our creator has not lost faith in us.
Has not given up on mankind.
That all is not for nothing.
I am freedom of choice.
I am learning by freedom of choice.
I am free to build or destroy.
I am free to in a molecular state see the consequences of these choices.
Feel the consequences.
This choice is not infringed upon by He who crafted me.
It is His tool, as a wise parent, which allows me to taste, test, and see the integrity of positive by knowing negative.
For how then can I know the fullness of joy unless I have something to measure it with?
How then can I appreciate my soul unless it is bound by my molecular shroud?
By the wisdom of ONE, I am ever growing to a point where I will no longer need my shroud of a body to protect me.
I will have learned to be a heavenly body....
I will have learned to make my foot print light.

I will have learned to fly.....

I'm Gonna Try Peace

by ,


Gonna lay my head down in the sand,
let the wind blow over my face.
Gonna render my body to the land,
and give it my sweet tears to taste.
Gonna lay my sword down on the soil
I am not going to swing it no more,
I have nothing to show for all the toil,
been stalemated , “settling the score.”
Gonna put my hands behind my back,
and let the will of heaven flow,
pray for some mercy to put me on track,
and refresh a weary parched soul.
Going to pick up a staff to hold instead,
and try to walk a mile in bare feet.
Gonna listen to what history has said
and pound my drum to a different beat.
Hold words in my mouth of a different plan,
and learn a whole different speech.
Gonna hold them to action as best as I can…
this time I gonna try PEACE!

There is a claim that miracles
are the fancy of imaginations;
and indeed they will be
if you are not open to receive them.
If you hold no faith,
if you do not use your eyes to see them,
if your definition is to tightly wrapped.
All these blocking the vital energy
that all miracles flow on.

You can not see
if you do not look!.
No one will hear you
if you do not speak.
Indeed you will not be tested ,
if you do not stand up for something,
but again....
you will never need a miracle either!
Nor will you experience the euphoria
of being blessed by one ,
unless you put yourself out there in faith,
standing firm in your convictions.

Life is a miracle in it's self,
and you would be squandering your life
unless you put yourself out there as well

by CMD