Friday, January 8, 2010

Social Media Video Is One Of The Hottest Ways To Sell Virtually...

film Pictures, Images and Photos

by CHICKMELIONfreelance


There is a lot of chatter lately about the emergence of a new internet marketing medium called Social Video. In the hustle and bustle of a million and one entrepreneurs jockeying to get themselves in the fore front of the public’s eye amid this vast sea called the web; this medium makes a whole lot of sense. I don't know about you, but on a daily basis I am inundated with words... some days I am so inundated I can’t even type straight.

I joke with my friends that a troll comes in the night and switches my keyboard keys around. My spell check is doing overtime! In all reality we all are doing a lot of reading. Whether it be road signs to and from work, labels, bills, directions, mis-directions, re-directions, white papers, scrap papers... well you get were I am heading. I kind of like the idea of sitting back and having things presented to me... I find that I absorb more information, remember the facts easier, tend to actually go through the whole material instead of skim the surface. That is good news for a marketer! No doubt this is exactly why Social Media Video is taking off like a storm.

I attended a web seminar not too long ago put on by: Mike Koenig whose site is Market Yourself Video (marketyourselfwithvideo.com/video2.html) and I learned with a few tid-bits. For one; the potential for marketing via video is crazy and I am going to quote Mike’s stats directly :


Social media video is one of the hottest, most effective ways to sell virtually anything over the Internet



1) People really like to watch short videos. Consider these facts:

• 30 billion videos are watched in the U.S. every month
• Almost 60% of all web traffic is video
• 100 million people view online videos each month in the United States.
• The average duration of an online video watched is 3.5 minutes.

Secondly, I learned that the amount of social video vehicles available was a whole lot more substantial than I would have guessed.. I counted at least 58 or more sites that you can upload your video to, with YouTube(c) as the giant of all. That is a phenomenal reach and according to Mike Koenig with a nominal investment you can drive targeted visitors to your site and benefit from the SEO bonuses because of it.

Do you need a large production company to direct and produce a 3.5 minute commercial for you? Mike Koenig claims not! He suggests that you think of five objections you can turn into selling points, or answer 5 questions your market may ask you about your business or product and generate five mini conversations around these. Why 5? Well apparently to keep things viral and the hungry viewer satisfied. If they like what they saw they will want more and you had better be prepared to give it to them. Five seems to be the number acceptable to keep the hungry viewer satisfied and give you a toe hold as an authority on your subject.
 
With all this in mind, I thought I would give it a try myself to see what I can come up with. Armed with just my graphics program, windows movie maker and a bit of imagination I threw together a few commercials. Heck, I have to admit, I had fun doing it too! You might want to give it a try yourself! This is a trend that is not going to die out. I am sure you will find yourself down the road looking for the resources to get in on Social Video Marketing . And I wish you the best of luck with it. After all it is the successes of small businesses that builds a strong economy.

WHEN I LEARN TO FLY


When I Learn To Fly...
I am a well crafted, amply blessed, lovingly painted, hand molded soul.
Made by ONE... as a unique entity in a universe of unique entities.
For the time being I am apprenticing in the safety of a molecular body,
( I look at it as protective gear for a game called life.)
I am charged with for the most part positive energy,
which I learn to regenerate from both heaven and earth.
Thus I learn to honor Father and Mother.
I am a replica of the universe.
I demonstrate to myself and to those who look at me,
the unity and balance that we all are.
Many in one... and one in many.
Working in conjunction yet as individuals; ever moving, ever evolving, ever changing, ever growing and ever seeking universal balance.
I am learning to be in this fluidity without being a harm.
Kicking at the "Oneness" .
Causing it to be off balance by my choices.
I learn the universal rule, "seek balance as a singular entity".
I learn not to be a free-radical that threatens.
I learn there is nothing new under the sun,
all is cyclical, for us all to learn.
I am taught that as bacteria threatens a molecular body, (as my eyes behold)....
my choices threaten the heavenly body, (as my spiritual eye beholds.)
I am as you are... and as all children born are;
proof that our creator has not lost faith in us.
Has not given up on mankind.
That all is not for nothing.
I am freedom of choice.
I am learning by freedom of choice.
I am free to build or destroy.
I am free to in a molecular state see the consequences of these choices.
Feel the consequences.
This choice is not infringed upon by He who crafted me.
It is His tool, as a wise parent, which allows me to taste, test, and see the integrity of positive by knowing negative.
For how then can I know the fullness of joy unless I have something to measure it with?
How then can I appreciate my soul unless it is bound by my molecular shroud?
By the wisdom of ONE, I am ever growing to a point where I will no longer need my shroud of a body to protect me.
I will have learned to be a heavenly body....
I will have learned to make my foot print light.

I will have learned to fly.....

I'm Gonna Try Peace

by ,


Gonna lay my head down in the sand,
let the wind blow over my face.
Gonna render my body to the land,
and give it my sweet tears to taste.
Gonna lay my sword down on the soil
I am not going to swing it no more,
I have nothing to show for all the toil,
been stalemated , “settling the score.”
Gonna put my hands behind my back,
and let the will of heaven flow,
pray for some mercy to put me on track,
and refresh a weary parched soul.
Going to pick up a staff to hold instead,
and try to walk a mile in bare feet.
Gonna listen to what history has said
and pound my drum to a different beat.
Hold words in my mouth of a different plan,
and learn a whole different speech.
Gonna hold them to action as best as I can…
this time I gonna try PEACE!

There is a claim that miracles
are the fancy of imaginations;
and indeed they will be
if you are not open to receive them.
If you hold no faith,
if you do not use your eyes to see them,
if your definition is to tightly wrapped.
All these blocking the vital energy
that all miracles flow on.

You can not see
if you do not look!.
No one will hear you
if you do not speak.
Indeed you will not be tested ,
if you do not stand up for something,
but again....
you will never need a miracle either!
Nor will you experience the euphoria
of being blessed by one ,
unless you put yourself out there in faith,
standing firm in your convictions.

Life is a miracle in it's self,
and you would be squandering your life
unless you put yourself out there as well

by CMD